By Sangharakshita,Sara Hagel
Read or Download A Guide to the Buddhist Path PDF
Best buddhism books
Este libro describe l. a. práctica del zazén con una claridad y sencillez inusuales. Los numerosos ejemplos de los angeles vida cotidiana a los que recurre el maestro Uchiyama demuestran que el Zen, lejos de tratarse de un camino ultramundano, consiste en descubrir con honestidad quiénes somos y desarrollar todo nuestro potencial en las actividades cotidianas.
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The Hidden Lamp is a set of 1 hundred koans and tales of Buddhist ladies from the time of the Buddha to the current day. This progressive publication brings jointly many instructing tales that have been hidden for hundreds of years, unknown till this quantity. those tales are awesome expressions of freedom and fearlessness, proper for women and men of any time or position.
A Buddhist interpretation of Western heritage that exhibits civilization formed by way of the self's hope for groundedness. Buddhism teaches that to turn into satisfied, greed, ill-will, and fable has to be remodeled into their confident opposite numbers: generosity, compassion, and knowledge. The background of the West, like several histories, has been stricken by the results of greed, ill-will, and myth.
- The Concept of the Buddha: Its Evolution from Early Buddhism to the Trikaya Theory (Routledge Critical Studies in Buddhism)
- Tantric Traditions in Transmission and Translation
- Jataka Stories in Theravada Buddhism: Narrating the Bodhisatta Path
- Women in Early Indian Buddhism: Comparative Textual Studies (South Asia Research)
- Imagining Karma: Ethical Transformation in Amerindian, Buddhist, and Greek Rebirth (Comparative Studies in Religion and Society)
- Issei Buddhism in the Americas (Asian American Experience)
Extra resources for A Guide to the Buddhist Path