By Robert J Kus
- operating with HIV confident persons
- homophobia as a severe root in chemically based gays and lesbians
- optimistic adjustments for dysfunctional relationships universal with gays and lesbians
- spirituality in homosexual and lesbian communities
- the precise wishes of the agricultural gay/lesbian client
- homosexual men’s teams in AA
- a retrospective of NALGAP
- assets and referrals for chemically based homosexual and lesbian personsAddiction and restoration in homosexual and Lesbian people assists social staff and different assisting execs operating with chemically based consumers research extra approximately tips on how to competently deal with them. homosexual and lesbian people recuperating from a chemical habit also will locate this booklet enlightening.
Read or Download Addiction and Recovery in Gay and Lesbian Persons PDF
Similar medical diseases books
Radiology Illustrated: Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Radiology is the 1st of 2 volumes that would function a transparent, useful consultant to the diagnostic imaging of belly illnesses. This quantity, dedicated to ailments of the liver, biliary tree, gallbladder, pancreas, and spleen, covers congenital problems, vascular illnesses, benign and malignant tumors, and infectious stipulations.
Raynaud’s Phenomenon: A consultant to Pathogenesis and remedy comprehensively studies the knowledge of a ailment that keeps to problem basic care clinicians and experts alike. within the final decade, there were very important advances not just in figuring out the pathophysiology of Raynaud’s Phenomenon (RP), but additionally in constructing diagnostic equipment and powerful drug and non-drug treatments.
Surgical administration of Esophageal ailment is reviewed broadly during this vital Surgical Clinics of North the US factor. Articles contain: method of sufferers with Esophageal Dysphagia; Esophageal Motility problems; Achalasia; Esophageal Stricture and Diverticula; Benign Esophageal plenty; Gastroesophageal disorder; Barrett’s Esophagus; Preoperative overview of GERD; surgery of GERD; Endoscopic remedy of GERD; Paraesophageal Hernia; brief Esophagus; Reoperative Antireflux surgical procedure; GERD after Bariatric method; Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy for Benign Eosphageal sickness; and extra!
How humans make experience of disorder is, partially, culturally decided. present neighborhood ideals and presuppositions are geared up as cultural types, which “make that means” of recent occasions akin to the HIV/AIDS epidemic. those cultural structures may also give a contribution to the unfold of the epidemic. This quantity examines the that means and cultural contexts of HIV/AIDS in Nepal, the place AIDS is comparatively new and quickly becoming.
Extra resources for Addiction and Recovery in Gay and Lesbian Persons